Medical Specialists in Visalia, CA
South Valley Vascular has four medical specialists who practice vascular surgery in Visalia, California. Our medical specialists are focused on your health, specifically the health of your blood vessels, not including the blood vessels in your brain. With over 50 years of combined experience, these medical specialists are here to serve you. They have been providing their services in the San Joaquin Valley for more than 10 years.
When you need a specialist here are three things that will impact your health:
- The doctor’s experience in the condition you have, or the medical procedure you need;
- The quality of the hospital where your doctor may treat you. A highly rated hospital can lower your risks of complications and death.
- High ratings from patients.
Our medical specialists have the training, skills and experience to provide you with quality care, and the procedures you need for your problem. Our hospital affiliations are with 5-star hospitals in the area. Our patients tell us that our care is beyond exceptional, and our providers are kind and compassionate. Our care is state-of-the-art and we focus on minimally invasive procedures, where possible. All care is based on each patient’s individual needs and conditions.
We treat conditions and diseases of the arteries and veins including:
- Peripheral Artery Disease caused by blockages in the leg arteries which leads to leg pain and foot ulcers.
- Varicose Veins which are those ugly blue gnarled veins in the legs that may cause ulcers that are painful.
- Carotid artery disease which results from blockages in the neck arteries and can cause a stroke.
- Aortic Aneurysms which are caused by a weakness in the main artery that feeds blood to body, and can be treated surgically or with endovascular stent grafts.
- Dialysis access care for patients with end stage renal disease
Our medical specialists
Dr. Omar Araim
Dr. Araim is a medical specialist, who is board-certified in vascular surgery. He trained at the esteemed Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Araim has lived and worked in Visalia since 2007 with his family and is a proud member of the Visalia Sunset Rotary.
Dr. Matthew Campbell
Dr. Campbell is a board-certified medical specialist, and vascular surgeon who trained at Baylor. Dr. Campbell moved to Visalia in 2005 and started his medical specialty practice. He loves living in Visalia.
Dr. LaMar Mack
Dr. La Mar Mack is a vascular surgeon. Dr. LaMar Mack is a board-certified cardio-thoracic and vascular surgeon and is an expert in vascular surgery. He and his family love living in Visalia, and being active in the community.
Dr. Abdul Rahman Hamdi
Dr. Hamdi is a board-certified medical specialist and Fellowship trained vascular surgeon who is proficient in the newest techniques and technologies in vascular care. He will be accepting new patients in July 2017. He and his family recently moved to Visalia where they appreciate the family- friendly environment and welcoming Visalia community.
South Valley Vascular provides surgical services at all local hospitals including Kaweah Delta Medical Center, Adventist Medical Center in Hanford, Sierra View District Hospital in Porterville, and Tulare Regional Medical Center in Tulare. Our main office is located in Visalia, and we recently opened our new office in Porterville. In addition, our doctors’ staff clinics in Hanford, Exeter, Tulare and Selma. When you need a medical specialist in Visalia, California choose South Valley Vascular.